Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dark Workings

Not much to say so far this trip. I get up in the morning, work until they kick me out of the office and go to sleep. Last night I didn't even finish the pint that I ordered with my meal before I was passed out. Lucky for me I had ordered room service and didn't pass out in the pub :).

It seems it's always dark here now. Sunrise is almost 8am here and sunset is before 4pm. So, it's still dark when I get here and it's dark when I leave. Wish I had more to say that was entertaining. Oh, the company picked up dinner for us tonight. But, that's because it's after 10pm and we're still here working. Not that it really matters as the company would be buying my dinner one way or another.

However, that does lead into a small topic; food combinations. One of the pizzas that was ordered for dinner tonight was a chicken pizza. However, there was sweet corn on the pizza. That's just wrong. Corn should not be placed on pizza. I saw a sandwich at the store that was tuna and sweetcorn. Who the hell comes up with these inedible combinations? It's just horrid. And here's another food related fact over here: When you go to KFC you cannot order mash potatoes as a side dish. Yeah, you read that correctly, no mash! That's gotta be against the rules. It's not like they don't eat mashed potatoes over here. Bangers and Mash, anyone? I just don't know if I'll ever comprehend it.

Well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment