Thursday, October 01, 2009

Chinese Prologue

What the H, E, double hockey sticks, I hear you asking. I know. I was supposed to keep everyone updated on the trip *during* the trip. Well, Wi-Fi is not so ubiquitous over in China. Data roaming charges would have cost me the same as a round trip flight to China and I didn't have much free time to locate an internet cafe in each city. So, I will post the updates now that we're home. I will back date the postings so that they match to the proper day. This way they will make sense to me later if I need to go back to them.


Note: All posts from the trip to China are written by both The Barb and I. I write them and then she goes over them to add in stuff I've forgotten already :). Occasionally, she changes some of the copy that she finds too silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment