Saturday, November 03, 2007

Composition Urgings

So, John tells me that he has a message from the States; Blog more. I'll see what I can do. Truthfully, there hasn't been alot to blog about. I've not been doing much of interest and/or value. I've been working a bunch and writing code or reading when I get back to the hotel. I do, however, watch a football game almost every night with dinner in the pub. Yes, I would love to get out and experience more places to eat. However, I usually realize that I'm hungry just about the time that the game is starting in the pub...it's hard to get in the car and drive off somewhere when I can get the game just 50 feet away :).

At any rate, I'll try and throw some more entries up. You should get some entries up this week with John and I running around :).

No comments:

Post a Comment