Thursday, November 08, 2007

Curtain Hero

Not much to report on yesterday's activities. I worked during the day and can you guess how I spent the evening last night? If you said "Sitting in the pub watching a game" you win a prize. See the man behind the curtain to collect said prize. Yup, I watched a Manchester United game last night. Not to worry, there are plans in the work for tonight that do not revolve around a pub and football...I'm not counting them out, however :).

On a small aside, you should each read the following webcomic; The Wrong Hero. A good friend of mine is the artist and writer. It was recently a featured comic on the hosting site. You're getting in on the ground floor as the story is just starting (it's about 20'ish strips in so far). So go read it...I'll wait right here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    D'oh! Thanks for the plug, Moh.

    Aren't you supposed to be writing a novel this month?

    ReplyDelete