Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cars & Chicken

So, I've now spent a considerable amount of time in the Toyota Prius. I love the MPG. But, this car should have never been brought to England. It has a crappy turning radius compared to the smaller cars that most people seem to drive. It's been a long time since I've felt like a beginning driver having a hard time trying to get into parking spots. I also don't find it as comfortable as I would have liked. It also has traction issues. I looses traction while taking off from a dead stop at times.

I ate at a Portuguese style place a couple nights ago. It was chicken marinated in a spicy sauce. Well, it was supposed to be spicy. I'm spoiled living where I do and eating the kind of foods that I have. The chicken was wonderful. It was tasty and not dry at all like some chicken can get. They provide you with a number of extra sauces that you can use. The 'Hot' sauce was a little warm and could probably build up to a nice mouth-fire if you take too much of it too quickly. However, it was incredibly flavorful. It wasn't, like some sauces, hot for hots sake. Oh, and it's perfectly acceptable, preferred actually, if you eat the chicken and chips with your hands. Sweet day in the morning! How many times do you get to eat like that? Glorious meal. I'll be back there before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment