Thursday, February 15, 2007

Scoundrel

Someone broke into my car last night. I noticed that the travel pillow, neck-brace thingy that I left in the back seat was now on the driver's side of the car. I thought nothing of it as I got into the vehicle and saw a piece of felt on the front passenger seat. I knew that it sat in the CD storage area of the car. Strange I thought and put it back. I then looked into the glove box and noticed things were moved around. Crap! I had left my organizer in the car overnight. It was still there so I opened it to see if anything was missing. Sure enough, the photocopy of my passport was out of the pocket and the checkbook was out as well. All the checks were there. The thief must have realized that a checks drawn on an out of country bank isn't going to do them any good. Doesn't seem that anything is missing. Strange really, in my opinion. Thieves back home would have stolen all of it...probably even that piece of felt from the CD area.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    MoeKev! I'm enjoying the posts, but I'm sorry to hear about the theft, difficulties in Bath, and your bypassing of Woodhenge. I'm still jealous, nevertheless. :) Here's another destination for you: Rosslyn Chapel. You can enjoy the architecture and mystery while sidestepping the people there who swear the "Da Vinci Code" is real.

    --Bry

    ReplyDelete